225 Seven Farms Drive Suite 105 Daniel Island, SC 29492
We offer Telehealth Visits through our secure and HIPAA-compliant EHR platform, allowing you to have a private, high-quality, live video visit with your doctor from the comfort and safety of your home. Telehealth visits are appropriate for routine and follow up care for many dermatologic conditions, including:
• New rash
• New or changing moles or skin growths
• Hair loss
• Nail abnormalities
• Prescription refills
Most insurances will cover Telehealth Visits for new and established patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we will bill your insurance on your behalf. As with in-office visits, you are responsible for any copays, coinsurance, and deductibles associated with your insurance plan.
Telehealth is convenient and easy to use for patients. You will get notified when your doctor is available – no extended wait times.
Watch a short video to learn how you can virtually “attend” your appointment using your:
For the latter, your desktop or laptop computer will need to have a webcam and microphone, and you must use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
To schedule a Telehealth visit, please call or email us.
• For best functionality, use an iPhone or Android phone instead of a computer, if possible.
• Allow push notifications from the PocketPatient™ application so that you are alerted when your doctor is ready for you to join the video visit.
• If you do not allow push notifications, you will have to log into the app frequently to check for updates.
• You will also get a text and email when your doctor is ready for you to join the video visit.
• Use the back camera (rather than the front “selfie” camera) with flashlight turned on to show your doctor the rash or skin lesion. It is most helpful to have someone with you who can hold the phone to ensure the skin lesion or rash is in view and in focus.